„Cum doreşte un cerb izvoarele de apă,aşa Te doreşte sufletul meu pe tine,Dumnezeule!..."(Psalm 41,1) 

miercuri, 2 martie 2011

MISTERIOUS

Close my eyes
i try to hide
im listen to my voice inside
why dont you tell me right or wrong?
i need to know where i belong
for all the days i run away
i never dare to ask me who could i be
who can bring back the love thats inside me
could it beyou
or do i lose my way
im here but colourblind
could it be you or do i break away
so leave the past behind
i only wanna feel the sunlight stop the light and see it in your eyes
wish i just knew what i should do
could it be you
somebody tells me if it's true i dont have a clue
could it be you
too many things said and done
sure if you could be the one
to dry the tears you left behind
to chase the demons off my mind
i see your face
touch your skin
is this a fight
we both cant win
sometimes the truth is miles apart
but its hard to break your heart
i dont wanna waste your love
though it's hard to just walk on
well will this hurt be neverending
where do i belong
maybe it is me
used to plan to see that is you
for everything im everything i need lies in you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu